|No of people reporting||Nil|
Financial advisers provide clients with specialist advice on how to manage their money. The role involves researching the marketplace and recommending the most appropriate products and services available, ensuring clients are aware of and understand products that best meet their needs and then securing a sale.
In order to give financial advice, advisers must have professional qualifications and follow strict financial industry rules.
Financial advisers may be known as financial planners or wealth managers.
They research and consider all retail investment products or providers available to meet the client’s needs. They must provide clients with unbiased and unrestricted advice.
For the clients’ best interest, they must uncover and explain the need for financial planning products to customers and sell the most appropriate product(s) to address their financial, investment, insurance, tax, and real estate planning needs.
Key responsibilities are:
- Acquire clients targeting mainly HNI’s, corporate individuals and institutions to generate the targeted amount of revenue. To achieve this the following tasks are necessary
- Search, identify & conduct daily sales calls for financial planning sessions with clients
- Contact clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients’ home or business premise;
- Conduct in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and future aims;
- Deliver complete product information to clients regarding their financial planning needs
- Analyse information and prepare plans best suited to individual clients’ requirements;
- Conduct thorough risk analyses basis the clients’ risk appetite
- Monitor & fulfill prospect and client leads provided by the company for new business or cross sell opportunity
- Cross sell and up-sell products to existing customers & build portfolios
- Client Servicing/ Client Management:
- Discuss and assist in planning financial strategies for clients;
- Assist and support clients to make informed decisions;
- Review and be responsive to clients’ changing needs and financial circumstances;
- Manage the relationship with customers to ensure repeat business
- Business Development – Promote, plan and sell financial products to meet given sales targets
- Market Intelligence – Keep up to date with financial products and legislation
- Operations – Ensure adherence to all sales systems, operational, compliance guidelines & ensure accurate data capture
- Ensure delivery of all Sales and Distribution and financial KPIs defined for the role
- Ensure adherence to the defined sales processes, like, AML&KYC guidelines, code of conduct & rules of the company
- Communication & presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills& Relationship Management
- Result & achievement oriented
- Customer & service orientation
- Initiative & self direction
- Numerical ability & logical reasoning
- Planning & execution
- At least a graduate with B.Com, Engineering, B.Sc.
- Preferable would be an MBA specialized in Sales & Marketing and/ or Finance
3.Ideal would be a CFP certified candidate
Years of experience:0-2 years (post graduation experience)
Why should you join KWWealth Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
- An opportunity to work for one of the fastest growingIFA in financial services industry.
- An extensive training & development program to build your technical and leadership skills.
- A rewarding experience with best in class compensation
- An exciting variable compensation program which rewards you; among other things:
- Customer acquisition
- Revenue generation
- Number of SIP’s sold
- Cross selling in portfolio
- We offer you the best in class technology platforms to help you drive & improve your performance
- Customer relationship management system to help track and manage your relationships and portfolios
- Sales & distribution systems for managing your leads, personal goals, performance and development programs
- We offer marketing and database support to help you maximize your productivity and efficiency.
- For more information and insight please visit our website: kwwealthadvisors.com